Why investing in housing projects in Patna is highly profitable?
Today, Patna is very rapidly emerging as a top real estate destination in India, along with its encouraging influx of investment in the city’s real estate.
According to real estate analysts,
Patna is amongst the best places in India for setting up a business. In Patna, currently numerous ongoing infrastructure projects are going on which are changing the face of the city.
All these ultimately makes it just the perfect time to reside permanently in Patna via investing there in housing projects in Patna.
So now if interested in buying flats in Patna, Saakaar Constructions is all for you.
Being labelled as the top construction company in Patna, Saakaar Constructions is the one which believes in providing its customers with quality of construction.
Read this blog further to know the reasons why investing in housing projects in Patna is lucrative in long run…
Why investing in housing projects in Patna is profitable?
When it comes to invest in real estate, it is obvious that everyone would like to buy property in a place which have wide connectivity.
So according to this, it is perfect to purchase flats in Patna, as it has connectivity with all the major cities in India via roads, railways, and airways. Besides from this, there are also several other strong points which are important to be highlighted and discussed before you make any decision of investing your hard earned money into the housing projects in Patna.
Why investing in housing projects in Patna is Lucrative?
- The economy of Patna is growing rapidly with the growth of FMCG companies.
- Currently, Patna is on rank 21 among the fastest growing cities.
- Economic growth of the city is rising rapidly since 2005 with green revolution business, service sector and IT sector.
- Patna is simply a superfine blend of traditional and modern culture. Living in a city as such of Patna would for surely enable anyone to experience all the modern amenities along with it’s rich ancient culture.
- With vast developing rate, Patna is expected to grow as an economically stable capital as numerous companies intend to set up their respective business here.
- According to the World Bank survey, Patna is the second best city in India to initialize any new start-up. The GDP per capita of Patna city in 2015 is 1, 06000 ($1,581) and the growth rate is 7.29%.
- The proposed airport which is to be set up in Bihta and the development project of NH82 and NH83 are crucial factors to invest in Patna real estate. As according to the real estate analysts, assumptions are high that investing in Patna real estate would provide one with good return in the nearby future.
- In enhancing the connectivity of the city, proposed four-lane project and metro project would be definitely very helpful. About these projects, assumptions are high that they would raise the price rate of real estate in the Patna’s property market.
- The National Housing Bank or NHB has published a residential index, revealing the fact that comparatively to several other big cities such as Meerut, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, residing is still low in Patna. This clearly means that prices of housing projects in Patna is quite low. So, this is of course a great opportunity for all those who want to invest in Patna real estate.
- In Patna, numerous upcoming development projects are setting up, amongst whom the creation of AIIMS in Phulwarisharif is worth to be mentioned. Besides from this, possibilities of several industrial units in Bakhtiyarpur and other developing regions have increased the place value itself.
So, this was all about why investing in housing projects in Patna is lucrative.